NSCC Promotional Video
How to Join Top Hatters Squadron
Indoctrination drill weekends start at 0900. Parents are asked to attend the Parent’s Brief Saturday morning, followed by a Question & Answer session, tour of the facility and finally interviews for Prospective cadets.Checklist for enrollment:
- Attend an indoctrination. The indoc weekend schedule can be found on the Calendar of Events page.
- Parent and Cadet Interview with unit Staff Member.
- Take home application paperwork. Unless pre-filled out.
- Complete a physical examination with home/school physician.
No one will be denied enrollment due to a medical disability; reasonable accommodations will be made. See our ADA statement below.
- Complete application paperwork and return to unit Commanding Officer.
- Enrollment fee $200
- Uniform Deposit $50
If you are planning to come to the Indoctrination Weekend, please contact LT Alexander Rullo, NSCC, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that any Prospective Cadet MUST attend the indoctrination weekend, submit the enrollment package, and have it processed by Headquarters before he/she can attend a Drill Weekend. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you at the next Indoctrination.
If you are planning on attending but do not have base access (i.e. not military, dependent, retired or DOD Civilian) please also send a list of all attendees requiring base access and at least one good contact number. Arrangements will be made to escort you on base.
You can get a head start by filling out the cadet application before you come.